Engineering graduates will be able to,
- Engineering Knowledge:Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problem.
- Problem Analysis:Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problem reaching sustained conclusions using first principle of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences
- Design/ development of solutions :Design solutions for complex engineering problem and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, societal and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems:Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage :Create, select and apply appropriate the techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society :Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability :Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics : Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of engineering practice.
- Individual and team work :Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse terms and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication :Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance :Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Lifelong learning :Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)
Professional Knowledge: The ability to understand, analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, software, web design, big data analytics, and networking for efficient design of computer-based systems.
Problem-Solving Skills: The ability to apply standard practices and strategies in software project development using programming environments to deliver a quality product for business success.
Successful Career and Entrepreneurship: The ability to employ modern computer languages, environments, and platforms in creating innovative career paths to be an entrepreneur, and a zest for higher studies.