ABOUT DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
To be a centre of excellence in Electrical Engineering education to prepare professionally competent engineers with lifelong learning attitude for the accomplishment of ever-growing needs of society.
- To prepare technically and professionally competent engineers by imparting quality education through effective teaching learning methodologies and providing stimulating environment for research and innovation.
- To develop professional skills and positive attitude in students that will help them to succeed and progress in their personal and professional career.
- To imbibe moral and ethical values in students with concern to society and environment.
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVES
Graduates of the program will
- PEO I : Engage in design of system, tools & application in the field of electrical engineering & allied engineering industries.
- PEO II : Apply the knowledge of electrical engineering to solve problems of social relevance, pursue higher education & research.
- PEO III: Engage in lifelong learning, career enhancement & adapt to changing professional & societal needs.
We at electrical engineering department promote capacity building through education & training quality in the field of electrical engineering to comply with the requirement & continually improve the effectiveness of the quality by involving all stakeholders, upgrading facilities & faculty through continuous improvemen.
Head of Department