WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK
To be honest, wireless sensor networks are an ideal candidate for a lab to give you a hands-on experience on distributed systems and communications. Sensor Networks (WSNs) research investigates the properties of networks.
Due to their processing and communication abilities wireless sensor networks are intelligent. Thus, the network can independently from human interaction deal with node failure, aggregate measurements from various nodes into meaningful data, reprogram selected nodes for new tasks.
WSN TEST BED:
- WSN field is growing rapidly in its application and techniques with change in technology.
- Research and Development in this domain naturally calls for real time WSN test beds.
- Simulators are unable to justify real-time field interaction.
- Study of sensor networks behavior and performance in real time require Test Bed.
- Present day WSN test beds are expensive and complex in operation.
- Identify the sensor and its specifications
- Study of different Wireless modules
- Study of different topology and network
- Analyze and understand electronic Principles related to sensor
- Choose the application specific sensor and adapt the network or topology required
- Test the sensors
- Apply knowledge of wireless sensor network to various applications areas
- Build and implement Wireless sensor Network
software /machine used