Key Note On The Center:-
- The Center consist ‘iGETIT’ serves as aplatformwhere software trainings for each and every software is available for Mechanical Engineering.
- This Center encourage students for voluntary social activities like Tree Plantation, Digital Literacy and Cleaning etc.
- This Center imparts soft skill training to the students and check their employability in each semester.
- The center facilitates academia-industry interactions as well as academia-social interactions.
To make Engineers ‘Industry-Ready’ by training them on engineering fundamentals & concepts, applications &contemporary technologies and soft skills to enhance their awareness, expand their industry connect & in process increase their employability.
- Complete at least one Software training under Ready Engineer program.
- Develop a good personality as well as employability.
- Develop awareness about the social responsibility in students.
The objective of this innovation centres is to train the students as per the demand of Industry, as a READY ENGINEER. Through this innovation centre TATA Technology is providing e-Learning material of almost each and every software available in Mechanical Engineering field. This e-Learning material consists Recorded Video Lectures, Animations, Quizes, etc. All the software are divided into different modules and domains as per the software structure. TATA Technology has provided a platform of ‘i GET IT’ website, where enrolled student can find all the material available. Every module is provided for fields like Design and Development, Die Design, Fixture Design, Formability, BIW (Body in White) fixture Design, etc.
At first TATA RE course was only about the software modules, from 2018-19 TATA Technology also included Soft skill training, Employability Tests and NPTEL courses. So the TATA RE course ensures that a student will become READY for industry in all the aspects.