VLSI and Embedded System Design
The Center of Excellence(COE) lab on VLSI and Embedded Systems has been established at SITCOE. This is the first lab in entire Maharashtra and 3rd in India.
This lab is established with the association of ESSCI(Electronic sector skills council of India), IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers) , IESA and Ministry of Skill Development.
The main goal of this lab is to upgrade the skills among faculties, students, and non teaching staff by providing appropriate training.
The training is provided by ESSCI trainers with appropriate qualification packs(QP’s) for faculties, students and non teaching staff in order to upgrade their skill set. To provide a global perspective of the industry needs and key requirements for the ESDM(Electronic system design and manufacturing) sector with an aim to increase avaliability of engineering talent for the semiconductor industry.
To provide job oriented training to meet industry requirements in the ESDM sector and to facilitate industry academia interaction.
The training courses offered are “Embedded application Engineer” and “VLSI verification Engineer”.
Benefits To The Students:
- Students will get the opportunity to handle industry oriented projects.
- Students will get more job opportunities after successful completion of traning.
- Aquire knowledge to make the startups.
- Students will learn the advanced tools and technologies which are currently used by the industries.
- Students will be certified with apprprite skill set which leads to better employment in short span of time.
- To train Faculties and Students with current technologies in the ESDM sector.
- To improve the skills among faculties, students to match the industry standard.
- To focus employability among students.
- To work with industry live projects and more chances of employment with the industry
- Effective use of tools required for the system design.
- More number of MOU’s with Electronic industries.
- Trainining will bedone by the industry experts.
- Faculties and students are upgraded with appropriate skill set as per the industry standard.
- Leads to more employment .
- Certification support from ministry of skill development.
- Certification for Faculty champions, student champions in the ESDM sector.
SOFTWARE TOOLS USED:
All Mentor tools required for VLSI and Embedded system design.